Congratulations to our winners. I will be making certificates and getting you your prize. I will also be posting the winners for each division, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Those winners will be receiving a certificate. Thank you again.
1. Contest is open to boys and girls ages 0-18 2. There are four divisions 0-12months, 2-5, 6-12, 13-18. The age in photo will determine what division your child is entered into. Photos do not have to be recent. 3. Natural photos only. Changing to black and white or sepia is fine. 4.Judging is based on personality and cuteness of photo. Please do not be upset if your child does not place. There is always next month. Do not contact me or post negative comments. I will not tolerate it. Any negativity will cause a disqualification and you will not be allowed to enter my contest. 5. If your photo has taken division you may not enter it again. 6.Winners will be posted on blog for one month. 7.When you enter my contest you are giving me permission to post your childs photo for others to see. 8.Contest will begin on the first of the month and end on the last of the month. Contest start and end time are subject to change if need be. Winners will be posted by the 5th of the month unless otherwise stated. I also have the right to cancel a contest. Any contestants in a canceled contest will be held over for the next contest. 9. No nudity. 10. To enter please email your photos to tink91879@yahoo.com In subject line please put photo contest and age of child. If entering into seperate divisions please send them in seperate emails. In the body of the email please put childs name: Age: Parents name: Email: Prizes Since this is a free contest prizes of winning photos will be posted for one month on blog. You will also recieve a certificate through email. I have the right to change prizes. Any changes to prizes will be posted so you know what to expect. Thank you for entering and lets have fun. Please watch for any special themed contest through out the year. Please sign up for the mailing list to be kept up to date.
I am married to my husband and we have two beautiful children. Our daughter and our son. I have always enjoyed entering my children in photo contest and have always wanted to host one of my own. Remember all children are beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment